New MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation Review


YAY! MAC finally has created a good liquid foundation. At least in my opinion. To be honest, I've never had good luck MAC's liquid foundations. But this is the first I've really liked. This one is truly unique.
A creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating, instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush. Long-wearing, water-resistant.
40 ml / 1.3 US FL OZ
US$28.00

Based on the description, I didn't think I would like this foundation because I have more combination/oily skin. I pictured this as being like most other "hydrating" foundations that claim to have a "natural satin finish". Usually they don't set well for me and have an oily look, as some people mistake or label foundations that leave an obnoxious shine as "natural" or "satin" finishes. This one is so unique because when it's blended in, it truly looks like skin. Not shiny, not matte...just, well, natural. When swatched on my hand (or worn on the face), it truly blends in completely and leaves no noticeable difference in finish between the product and my natural skin. That's truly saying something for a foundation. It is truly long wearing, and since it's water-resistant, it's actually really great for those of us with oily skin.
The only weird thing about it to me is the sweet, butterscotch scent. After a few applications, I got used to it though.

For more info. about this product (application methods, coverage, etc.) see my review video below!

I'm glad MAC finally created a liquid foundation I like!
You can see the gel texture in this one. It doesn't run or drip like a traditional liquid foundaiton when held sideways.

Not blended in

Blended in...you can see (or not see) the natural finish. It disappears into the skin.







0 comments:

Post a Comment