What’s in my Handbag!

I decided to re-film an updated ‘What’s in my Handbag’ video as it was one of the very first YouTube videos I did about three years ago now, and obviously a lot has changed since!

The bag I use almost every single day is from Zara (I think I got it last October and have used it daily since) for around £25.  I ADORE this bag – it’s super spacious, the perfect size and fits all of my essentials. 

What’s in my bag!
WIMBWHATSINMYBAG

Inside I carry -

My work phone (iPhone5)
My personal phone (Blackberry)
Acer Iconia A1 Tablet
Mujjo Ipad Mini Sleeve (for the Iconia tablet)
Makeup Bag from The Body Shop
Bobbi Brown Foundation
Avon Supershock Eyeliner in Black
Rimmel Scandaleyes Micro Eyeliner
The Body Shop All in One Face Base
Rimmel Brow Definer -
Sleek’s Barely There Lipstick
Estee Lauder Crystal Baby Lipstick
Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Curviest Caramel
Sunglasses from Accesorize
HD Brows Kit
Keys (with Balmi lipbalm)
Pink Headphones
Oyster Card Holder
Carex Hand Santizer
So…Lovely Mini Dry Shampoo

Watch the video above for a little more reasoning on why I carry these bits around with me and to hear what book I’m reading at the moment!

What are your handbag essentials?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment