Makeup of the day–Silver & Black Liner!

The other day I applied my usual liquid liner makeup routine, but fancied doing something a little different!  Enter the new Rimmel Scandaleyes Cream Eyeshadow!

SILVER EYE3LOOK OF THE DAY 3 
LOOK OF THE DAY
SILVER EYE1

Products used -
Bobbi Brown Longwear Even Finish Compact Foundation
Rimmel Scandaleyes Precision Micro Eyeliner
Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Paint in Mercury Silver
YSL Babydoll Faux Cils Mascara
Avon Supershock Gel Liner in Black
HD Brows Kit
Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Hollow
Sleek Lipstick in Barely There

After doing my usual eye makeup I decided to draw a thin line of the new Rimmel Scandaleyes Cream Eyeshadow Paint in Mercury Silver above my black gel liner.  This is a intensely pigmented creamy shadow which can be patted on to the eyes and blended out to make a nice base or used as above, a slight line of colour above my usual liquid liner. 
It’s a really simple look but I love it, I think it’s really striking as people might not initially notice the hint of silver until you blink or close your eyes – easy yet effective!

There are 5 more shades in the range, including a purple and golden brown both of which would also work gorgeously (swatches and full reviews coming very soon)!

What are your thoughts on this simple liner look?  Do you like to experiment with eyeliner shades?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment