Macadamia Hair Range–Review!

I am a big, big fan of the Macadamia Hair range, so much so that I decided to write this post telling you how much and why I adore it all!

036
037
052

Macadamia Deep Repair Masque – This is my favourite hair mask of all time and that is a big statement coming from me as I adore hair masks.  I don’t know how this manages it, but it always leave my dry, bleached locks super soft and manageable.  I normally have the hardest time combing my hair through after washing, but combing my hair through with this in works a treat.  This also smells delicious and I’ve had this tub for a few months and it’s still going strong.  I really can’t recommend this enough – it makes a difference after just one use.

Macadamia Flawless – Ever heard of a product that cleanses and conditions all in one?  Well ladies, let me introduce you to this nifty bottle!  This is a mousse type product which you spread all through dry hair, leave on for 5 minutes and then wash off.  The first two times I used this I wasn’t sure that I was doing it right so I rinsed this off and then applied shampoo and conditioner which made my hair extremely soft!  But it’s actually designed to be used alone for a quick and easy wash.  When I use this it takes me two mins to wash my hair (opposed to the usual 15 minutes when I use shampoo and conditioner).  I wouldn’t wash my hair with this every day, but once a week for a quick wash which leaves my hair silky soft is ideal!

Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment – Now this is nothing too special if I’m being totally honest (I prefer my Morroccan Oil as it smells nicer and seems to leave my hair silkier). But this is still a  nice little oil (perfect for travelling) and does the job of leaving ends less frizzy.

I think there are a few more products in the range that I haven’t tried yet so I’ll definitely have to get my hands on them to try out as well!  I get my Macadamia Oil products from Gorgeous Shop (here) which also have some nice little discounts!

Have you tried Macadamia Oil products?  What’s your favourite hair range?

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment