Sleek’s Molten Metal Swatches!

Today I am bringing you swatches of Sleek MakeUP’s Molten Metal Cream Duos.

I’ve had the gold duo for a while now & now that Sleek have just released the silver duo, I thought why not show off these sparkling gems for you. 

1
L-R Molten Metal 715, Molten Metal 714.

2
L-R Steel, Ash, Pewter, Gold Leaf.

How pretty are these!  They are shimmering cream eye shadows which you can apply on the eye lid for a gorgeous sparkling look.  These colours are really flattering for all skin tones (especially the gold – looks dazzling on darker skin) and because they are shimmery, they really open your eyes up and make them appear wider.

These creams are so easy to apply – to create the looks below I used the lighter colour on the inner corner of the eye and the darker shade on the outer corner of the eye.  I applied the creams with an eyeshadow brush.

Gold Duo -  I love the shades in this duo and I’ve even started added a bit of Pewter (the lighter shade) to the inner corners of my eye daily for a twist on the neutral brown look.
3 

Silver Duo – This duo is absolutely perfect for a dark, gothic look (perfect for a night out on the town).
4

Below, I’ve used both palettes, Pewter on the inner corner, Steel all over the lid, Gold Leaf on the outer corner of the eye and Ash to line the eye underneath.
5

What I think: At only £6.99 I think these are a steal and a must have for any girl’s eye shadow collection.  Adding a touch of this shimmer to any look really emphasizes the eyes.  I’d love to see a darker brown duo, or a purple/blue duo too.
I have unfortunately found that these creams do crease on the eyelid, a few hours after application which is a shame, but I’ve been using my finger to blend it out if this does happen.

What’s your favourite Molten Metal Palette & what’s your favourite shimmer?

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment