My Favorite Eye Liners

I have a confession.

I'm addicted to eye liner. It's been an issue I've dealt with most of my makeup-wearing life. Most days, I feel naked without it. Even the tiniest amount can make me feel put-together.

There are SO many different types of eye liners out there and each type can do totally different things. Different looks require different types. Because of that, it's good to have a few different kinds in your collection.

Because I'm an eye liner addict, I've tried basically every kind out there (seriously) and have narrowed my "Favorite Eye Liners" list down to the following:

Maybelline Master Drama automatic pencil liner
MAC Fluidline
Loreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense
Maybelline Stiletto liner (great alternative to the hard-to-find liner above)
Lancome Art Liner
Make Up For Ever Aqualiner
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen
Stila Kajal Eye Liner
MAC Fascinating Eye Khol

They all made my "favorites" for different reasons, of course. So be sure to watch my video below for more details on each one and how I like to use them.


0 comments:

Post a Comment