FashionistA palette!

At the FashionistA press launch a few weeks back (with The Saturdays, post here), us lucky bloggers got a sneak peek of the new FashionistA stand that will be appearing in Superdrug, and were given an empty palette that we could fill with blushers or eye shadows.

11 

I chose two eye shadows and two blushers, but I’ll admit the activity was really difficult – all of the products on choice were absolutely beautiful, I wanted them all!

There are 42 core eye shadow shades available, as well as 12 blushers, around 30 nail varnishes as well as gel liners, kohl pencils, foundations and lots more.

Each of the eye shadows/blushers pop out of the compact they’re in and then you can pop them in the palette.  The empty palette is £5 which has a massive mirror in it (very handy) and each individual shadow & blush is £4, so you can get the whole palette for £21 BUT at the moment there is an offer which is 5 for the price of 3 which means you can get it for £12 which is a bargain I think!

 10
12 

1) Double Take Baked Eyeshadow in Bella (shade 5) – I feel in love with this shadow as soon a I laid eyes upon it – the baked marble look with gold slivers running through it are just stunning.  This makes a lovely golden silver highlighter shade depending on how much of the gold you pick up onto your makeup brush. 

2) Eyeshadow in Brunette Bombshell (shade 24) – I fancied getting a dark brown shadow that I could use for smokey brown eyes and this does the job.  This does have quite a bit of fall out when applied with a brush though.

3) Blush in Juicy Apricot (shade 6) – The most perfect peachy pink blush for summer and to brighten up winter days – absolutely gorgeous and very pigmented!

4) Blush in Butterscotch (shade 10) – This looks so boring in the case but it really reminds me of my favourite Body Shop blusher (#05).  This honestly does look beautiful on the skin, it gives me a very natural blush to my cheeks and really suits pale skin – I really recommend this shade!

1

The FashionistA stand -
4

What I think: These shadows and blushers are so pigmented and are great quality and for £12 I think the full palette is a steal.  The palette itself is perfect for carrying around because the mirror in it is big and the design is simple and sleek.  I love the idea that you can customize your own palette daily depending on what look you are wearing that day.  I can’t wait till I can pop down to Superdrug to pick myself up some more of these beauties!

Do you like the look of the new FashionistA range?  Which colours would you pick for your palette?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment