Glossy Box - October

I was upstairs in my bedroom on Monday having a strop (I turn into the devil when I’m hungry), and my Mum called my phone (she was downstairs – yes, we do that!) and told me that a package had just arrived for me. I wasn’t expecting anything so I asked what it was and she said ‘it says Glossy Box on it’. Instantly my bad mood vanished and I ran downstairs to rip open my box. Easily pleased.

Anyway, Octobers Glossy Box is extra special because it is their 6 month anniversary! Because of this, the lovely girls at GB HQ decided to include an extra product in everyone’s box – such a nice idea.

12
Inside the box - Dermalogica Age Smart Multivitamin Thermafoliant, Multivitamin Power Recover Masque, Renewal Lip Complex & makeup bag, a Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner, Leighton Benny Expert Nails polish in Sex Kitten and three Robert Piguet fragrances.

I squealed when I saw the Dermalogica makeup bag – I need a new one and this is the perfect size to carry around the bits I use when out and about. I’ve never used their products before, but I’ve already fallen in love with the lip balm – its absolutely lovely, makes my lips really soft and smells like a jammy wagon wheel (it took me a while to work out what it reminded me of). I will repurchasing a full size of this when I run out.

Again, I’ve never used a Leighton Denny nail varnish but I’m impressed so far – I painted this shade on top of a dark polish and only needed one coat to cover it. I personally don’t think blue polish suits me, but because its so pearly it isn’t as hard to wear as other blues.

The Stila eye liner is amazing – so pigmented, I want more shades! And finally, the fragrances aren’t to my liking, but I quite like the red one ‘calypso’.

What I think - You would not believe how happy receiving this package one a month makes me. And the more I think about it, the more I think that I could easily give up a few lunches out a month in order to afford a box. £12.95 isn’t too bad, especially when your discovering products that you fall in love with. I also still love the packaging of the box – I now need more ideas with what to do with my pink boxes!

What was your favourite product in the October Glossy Box? What do you use your GB boxes for?

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment