Vivo Cosmetics Blush & Palette Swatches!

When out for my weekly food shop, I always without a doubt manage to find myself in the makeup aisle.  That’s why I was super excited to hear about an affordable and good quality makeup brand, Vivo, launching in Tesco stores this Autumn. 
Vivo have an absolutely beautiful variety of products to choose from, this Baked Shimmer Palette and Blush being two of them.  Reviews and swatches below!

1
2

Baked Shimmer Palette in Divine £6
Baked makeup in general in absolutely beautiful and this baked shimmer palette is no exception.  The palette includes four eye shadows and a blush.   The two brown shadows are so lovely and perfect for everyday use, if you don’t mind a bit of shimmer!  I normally steer clear of green eye shadows (I’m really not sure why), but because these ones are so muted (the light one almost looks gold and the dark almost grey), then they too are really easy to wear.  The blusher is a gorgeous hot pink with bronzed veining which adds a lovely flush of colour to the cheeks. 
All of these powders are really pigmented, and because they are domed shaped, I suspect this palette will last a long time. 

4

Blush with Highlighter Duo in Sweet Peach £2.39
My absolute dream blusher – a pretty peach which you can build up for more colour, accompanied by a light, subtle light shimmer highlighter.  For only £2.39 its pretty amazing!

What I think – I think Vivo is just what Tesco needed in its health and beauty isle, but its bad for me who will be tempted to purchase new makeup whenever I pop in there!  I can’t really find any faults with this range – the quality of the products are really high and the packaging isn’t too bad for a range that retails from £1.50 - £6.

Have you purchased any Vivo products yet?  What are you eyeing up!?

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment