My Past Halloween Costumes!

HAPPY HALLOWEEEENNNN!

I thought I’d celebrate this spooky occasion with a selection of photographs from over the years of me and my gruesome Halloween outfits!  Halloween has got to be one of my favourite times of the year – I LOVE dressing up and I’m obsessed with all things scary (check out my ghost photography here).

Bat Girl – HOW CUTE WAS I?!!!  Typical little bat girl, Mum drew my face paint on.  I can’t find any photographs but I remember also being a little cat when I was little too.
hallo4

Possessed Girl – This was a costume mix between the girl from The Exorcist and Mischa Barton’s character in Sixth Sense.  Looking back at these photographs FREAK me out.  This was a few years before I developed my emetophobia (fear of vomit) – I would NEVER dress up like this again!  This was at a Buffy the Vampire Slayer Convention (oLdSkOol) on All Hallows Eve.  I popped a red tint in my hair and my mum created the 'sick’ with flour and water mixed together.  Ew ew ew ew ew.
hall5

Marilyn Monroe – I loved this outfit and will do it again soon (I forgot to add Marilyn’s beauty spot – duh!).  Me and my girls went to Liquid in good old Romford town and caused havoc!
3hallo

Vampire – 2009 saw me dig out my cobweb dress and play around with a dribble of blood, whilst dressing up as a vampire.  I went out late that night to The Coronet in Elephant & Castle with my school friends for a dance!  We ended the night covered in UV Gel. messy.
2

Ghost Hunter – Last year I had one of THE best Halloweens I have ever had and I didn’t even dress up!  On Halloween morning I travelled down to Pluckley – England’s Most Haunted Village, with my Mum & Dad (well, I wasn’t going to go ghost hunting alone!).  We spent the day and night ghost hunting with my camera, following a ‘ghost map’ to spots in the village where ghosts have been sighted.  It was very scary; it got dark whilst we were in the ‘screaming woods’ and we also stayed the night in a haunted hotel. 
Photos below are of me and my night vision camera having a hearty shandy to keep me going in a haunted pub!
hallo1

(Bonus photograph!) 2010 – Earlier in 2010 I dressed up a little ghoulish for a collaborative photo shoot with some friends.  It was hilarious walking around South London dressed up like this but the photographs came out perfectly!
1..IMG_4984

This post has made me really laugh, its so funny to look back on a specific day and see what you were doing!  This year I really want to dress up, but I have no where to go!  I’m probably going to see a scary film at the cinema, no reason why I can’t dress up, huh! 

What’s been your favourite Halloween Costume to dress up as?  What are you doing tonight?!

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment