Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeliner Review & Swatches!

102
RIMMEL
L-R #013 Purple, #014 Bright Blue, #010 Silver, #004 Taupe, #005 Nude, #012 Bronze,  #001 Black
  
Rimmel have recently bought out new waterproof kohl eyeliners, named Scandal Eyes which are available in 6 new shades (but for some reason I only photographed 5 in the product photograph above!).  They are intensely pigmented, super creamy and smooth meaning they are easy to use and don’t tug at the eye area whilst applying.  There are a shade of neutrals – like nude and taupe (I love to use taupe underneath my lower lashes to create a smokey effect).  The black is now a staple in my handbag, I use it to line my waterline and smudge above my top lash line.  The blue and purple are perfect for girls who like a bit of colour and the silver is absolutely stunning for evening looks!

The only negative I can spot is the fact that because they are so soft and creamy, they do melt quite easily, meaning they can be quite hard to sharpen.  No fear though – you can always pop them in your fridge for a bit before sharpening to harden them up!

These babies retails at only £3.99 in Boots and Superdrug which I think is the most perfect price – they are a great quality and affordable to keep repurchasing.

What are your favourite kohl eyeliners?  What colour is your fav?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment