Outfits of the Week - Collective OOTD's (10/24-30, 2012)

Better name than last week, huh? ;)

So I kicked off my weekly OOTD series with last week's "dumpy" post (to see all of my OOTD posts in the future, you can always click "OOTD" in the "Labels" section in the right-hand sidebar). :)

This past week I didn't really take too many OOTD photos, but here's what I got!


Heading out to dinner in Minneapolis.
...and yes, I iron when I'm out of town. I travel with a husband ;) 
 Club Monaco jacket, Madewell top, 7 For All Mankind leggings, Aldo boots, Club Monaco locket, Henri Bendel studded bangle, Louis Vuitton bag
{This is basically the only outfit I got good quality photos of this week. The rest are Instagram lovelies... ;) }


 Heading to my Meet&Greet/Defining Eyes Pre-Launch event at the Mall of America
 ...I really liked my top ;)
Club Monaco Top, Club Monaco faux leather panel leggings, YSL pumps, Henri Bendel/thecurrentcustom.com bracelets, Henri Bendel ring


Heading to the airport in Minnesota, traveling home.
 Sabine faux fur vest, LNA top, 7 For All Mankind skinny jeans, Aldo boots, Louis Vuitton, Tom Ford "Racquel" sunglasses

Heading to lunch last week...
 Kirna Zabete for Target blouse, 7 For All Mankind skinny jeans, Sam Edelman wedges, Louis Vuitton



0 comments:

Post a Comment