Glam Glow Mud Mask Review!

More and more recently I have found myself preferring just to stay at home and have a long, relaxing bath and pamper evening rather than going out and socializing.  Don't get me wrong - I've always been one who would rather stay at home with friends, a film or even a book rather than clubbing and dancing all night, but recently I've relished every moment I have to myself in the evening and have been spending that time doing little things to make myself feel better.  I have been on a bit of a downer recently (I'm not always this serious, don't worry!) but these little pamper sessions do me the world of good just to cheer me up. 

One thing I have recently started taking the time to do is face masks!  I normally steer clear of face masks because of my acne prone skin, but after hearing all the buzz about a new face mask that has hit the scene, I wanted to find out what the fuss was about!  Enter the Glam Glow Mud Mask, which is available from Gorgeous Shop.  I got my hands on a sample size (only 10mls!) and although that only lasted me one use, I can safely say that I really like it and want a full size to try again and again.























This mask is made from mud and includes ancient volcanic pumice rock, super antioxidants and minerals.  It has a green/greyish colour and a grainy texture which you can feel whilst smoothing onto your skin.  A lot of people who have tried this mask said they experience an almost unbearable tingling sensation with this mask but I experienced no tingling at all (or maybe a slight tingle but nothing as bad as I was expecting).  This mask drys rock hard - so much so that I could hardly open my mouth after 10 minutes, let alone frown!  After 20 or so minutes I washed it off in circular motions with my fingers and hot water.  Afterwards, my skin felt extremely smooth and soft, like babies skin!  Blemishes were a little less red and I'm so glad to say that using this mask didn't make my skin break out at all.

The only negative I can find about this product is the price.  I would love nothing more in the world than to be able to afford a full size of this face mask (it's around £50 for 50mls!) but Gorgeous Shop offer it at a discounted price - £38.95, available here - http://www.gorgeousshop.co.uk/shop/glamglow-2060/

Have you tried this mask?  What did you think?  What is your favourite face mask?
xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment