Collective OOTD's (Outfits of the Day) Nov. 18-28, 2012

Hope you all are having a wonderful week! The past ten days have been full of lots of family gatherings (Thanksgiving) and outings. Speaking of, I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Can you believe November is almost over??
Insanity.

Anyway, here are my recent OOTD's. Usually taken "Instagram-style"

Because let's be honest, I don't have time for a full-out faux professional photo shoot prior to leaving the house every. single. day... haha

OH and I almost forgot! In lots of these photos over the past week, I'm wearing items from my recent HUGE Forever 21 Haul.  Don't miss that video! It's seriously the largest haul I've ever seen. Gotta love Forever 21 and the hidden gems you can find there on the cheap!

Hope you guys enjoy!

 Me and my fav scarf. Ever.  Perfect shopping outfit for a cold day when you don't want to lug around a coat. 
LNA top, 7 For All Mankind pull-on stretchy "jeggings" (not sure of the exact style name), Frye "Carmen" Harness boots, LV scarf and bag (35)


I wore this outfit to celebrate an early Thanksgiving with my husband's family. We had to travel a bit and this outfit was super comfy.
Splendid top, J.Crew bubble necklace, 7 For All Mankind Skinny jeans (shock.), Tory Burch Flats, French Connection peacoat


 My Thanksgiving Day outfit. We celebrated Thanksgiving at our house this year which was really nice. Lots of family and food. Such a fun day.
Madewell top, 7 For All Mankind Gwenevere skinny jeans, Tory Burch flats, Forever21 necklace


I wore this out to do some Christmas shopping and to dinner with the hubby.
Forever21 top, 7 For All Mankind skinnies (I have multiple pairs and I'm obsessed, what can I say...), Tory Burch bag, House of Harlow necklace, J. Crew flats




 LOVE this outfit. LOVE this chambray... the studs give it an unexpected and different twist. Great alternative to the plain old chambray you can find anywhere.
Forever 21 top, 7 For All Mankind pull-on leggings, Target Boots, J. Crew headband


 
Another great find from Forever 21. I LOVE this top so much, I can't even.
Forever 21 "fashion capitals" top, J. Crew "Schoolboy" blazer in navy, Express necklace



 ...and finally, busting out the exposed socks with boots thing again. Cute look, but not feeling it as much as I did last Fall. :/
Tory Burch cashmere tunic (FIND OF MY LIFE.  Scored this at a deep, unbelievable discount last year), Forever 21 pants, Steve Madden Boots, Target knee socks, LV Neverfull GM and LV Leopard Bandeau


So there ya have it! This week's looks. Hope you guys enjoyed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment