Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Perfume Review!

SILOLITA
SILOLITA1

Okay, something crazy is happening!  Has anyone at all noticed that I have never, ever reviewed a perfume properly on my blog in the past three years that I’ve been writing it?  CRAZY!  Well, this has to change and I’ll start off with one of my most recent favourites!

I have been the biggest Lolita Lempicka fragrance fan since the very beginning, I literally bathed in the stuff when I was 15-19 (really, literally, I had the shower gel!) but I began to loose touch with it as I entered my 20s.  The original is absolutely divine and smells like a sweet, vanilla, liquorice, topped with a subtle musky, powdery scent.  Then, in May this year I was lucky enough to receive a little sample of Si Lolita in a Glossybox.  From the first sniff I fell in love with Lempicka all over again!

Si Lolita is a slightly more mature fragrance than the original Lempicka fragrance, but still has that same base note of musky powder (like a nice talcum powder) but it is topped with divine spicy notes such as amber, what smells like sandalwood and sweet pea.  This fragrance also contains pink peppercorn (which isn’t surprising – I absolutely adore Viktor & Rolf’s Spicebomb which also contains peppercorn, this is almost like a woman’s version) making it a great fragrance to wear all year round. 

As with all Lolita Lempicka fragrances, the bottles themselves are little works of art and very unique, making it an absolute pleasure to keep on my dressing table.

I bought this fragrance from a great little website called Perfume Click and it arrived super speedily (within 3 days).  The website has mega, mega discounts on it which is why I originally chose it.  This 80ml fragrance normally retails at £62, however I purchased it for only £24.84!  Bargain.  You can visit the website here - http://www.perfume-click.co.uk/Perfume/Lolita-Lempicka/Si/

What’s your current favourite fragrance?  Do you like Lolita Lempicka perfumes?

xxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment