Romantic Curls Hair Tutorial (Curling Iron)

Happy Friday lovelies!! I'm SO happy it's the weekend!
Perfect timing for this tutorial, because I'm going out tonight and definitely wearing this hairstyle.

It's actually quite easy and fast.  What makes this style different from other hair curling tutorials I've done in the past is that I used a slightly different technique and a different hair product that actually holds the curl a lot longer and makes the style look a little softer and more natural.

So you could wear it completely down if you prefer or you could do a super simple half-up look that will prolong the look even further (which I show you how to do in the video).



...I say that because, yes, I am a hair-toucher.  keeping the sides up for this look keeps me from constantly touching my hair to get it out of my face and helps the overall style last a lot longer.

Plus, I think it looks super cute and romantic. ;)

So be sure to check out the video below for a simple step-by-step tutorial on how I use a curling iron to achieve soft, romantic curls.



0 comments:

Post a Comment