REVIEW & SWATCHES: Revlon Colourburst Matte Balms!

I was recently invited to the launch of Revlon’s new lip products and being a lipstick queen, I had to attend!  Now I’m really, really excited about these products so I’m going to skip all the small talk and get straight into the photographs!
















L-R Elusive, Unapologetic, Shameless, Showy, Sultry, Complex, Mischievous, Striking, Audacious, Standout




I definitely favour matte to sheer in most aspects, especially when it comes to lip products so I was practically squealing when I spotted the matte casing of these balms, in the most beautiful array of shades ever!

These products are super pigmented and have a minty taste & scent once applied.  Some of the lighter shades can emphasize dry patches on the lips so be sure to coat them in lip balm to get them up to scratch beforehand. They wear well and the packaging is gorgeously chic and simple; I adore having these in my makeup bag!

My favourites are:
- Complex: a caramel nude which suits my pale skin gorgeously (despite being prone to show chapped lips)
- Mischevous: (probably my favourite out of the lot) which stood out to me initially for it's peachy orange.
- Audacious: a bright, orange toned red (this was the first one I wore because it reminded me of MAC's Morange, my favourite red lip shade)
- Standout: a super vampy, mature red with a hint of berry!


Good news is they launch in Boots stores TODAY (and in Superdrug from Feb 18th) for £7.99 each so go and check them out if they look up your street; I promise it’ll be well worth it!

Will you be picking any of these up? Which shades are your favourites?

xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment