2013 Favourites: Lips!


Another really difficult category for me being as I have so many lipsticks which I love and adore.  They may look a little similar in the photographs below but I assure you they are different!!



Sleek’s Barely There Lipstick: I’ve mentioned this lipstick so many times on my blog and YouTube channel before because it’s my favourite lipstick of all time.  It’s peachy, pink, nude tones compliment my skintone, giving me enough colour for daily wear.  This retails at under £5 as well which is so affordable. I hope they never, ever discontinue this.

MAC’s Sushi Kiss Lipstick: I own way too many orangey peach lipsticks but this is my favourite. It was released in the Orange MAC collection early in the year and my good friend Emma picked it up for me as it sold out so quickly!  This is a vibrant shade and doesn’t go with all outfits so when I wear it I tend to dab it on lightly over lipbalm!

MAC’s Morange Lipstick: This has been my go-to red lipstick for the past two years; If I EVER want to wear a red it’ll be this.  Again, it’s a super vibrant orange based red but it’s super pigmented and smells delicious.

Kiko Glow Touch in Ginger Twist: This is practically the same as Sleek’s Barely There but in pot form which can be used on either lips or cheeks for a healthy glow.  Again, this smells delicious and is really pigmented for a balm so I suspect it’ll last me forever.

Rimmel Apocalips in Luna: Rimmel launched their Apocalips’ in 2012 and they have carried on being a joy to wear throughout 2013.  Luna is my favourite of the original bunch (they have just added 4 new shades to the range – blog post coming soon) and that’s right, you guessed it, it’s another peach!  Full review with swatches here – link.

There we have it for lips - stay tuned for the final post of my 2013 favourites, coming up tomorrow: eyes!

What was your favourite lipstick of 2013?

xxx



0 comments:

Post a Comment