Makeup For Glasses


I hardly ever wear my glasses, I always feel so ugly when I wear them! Lately I've been trying new makeup styles and I'm starting to love my glasses again. I see them as an accessory now instead of a burden. I love this look without glasses but when you put the glasses on it changes it, it completes it!

I hope you try this look out!



What I used:
♥ Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
♥ Garnier BB cream Oily/Combo
♥ Collection 2000 Long Lasting Concealer
♥ Anastasia Brow Powder Duo brunette
♥ E30 Double Ended Brow/Spoolie
♥ Elf Cream Bronzed Cream Shadow
♥ The Balm Matte Nude Palette
♥ Sleek Kohl Pencil Eyeliner
♥ NYX Black Label Lipstick Cancun Pink


You might have seen my "makeup for glasses" I posted a year ago. The tips are similar but this new video is more of a going out look instead.


For day to day wear check out this video - 



Love you all, Sinead x

0 comments:

Post a Comment