2013 Favourites: Hair Care!


Next up in my 2013 Favourites Series is haircare!  I feel like 2013 was the year of really discovering what kind of products work for my insanely thick, long hair and I've discovered some firm favourites which I can see lasting well into the future.  Read on for more info! 


Timotei’s Brilliant Repair Range: 2013 was the year of re-discovering Timotei.  I remember my Dad using Timotei when I was growing up but it has since been re-launched and the products are bloomin’ brilliant.  The Pure & Brilliant Repair ranges are super affordable, smell great and leave my hair feeling so soft and clean.

Bumble & Bumble’s Invisible Oil: I am a massive fan of hair oils and use them straight after I wash my hair to help comb through and add softness.  After a lot of experimenting I’ve decided this one is my favourite.  It is light enough for daily use, smells unbelievably good and will last me forever.

Macadamia’s Hair Mask: This is my favourite hair mask for the second year running, meaning it’s a good’un.  I can’t describe how soft this leaves my hair.  It's a little pricey at around £25 a tub, but I adore it and am about to repurchase soon!

Batiste Dry Shampoo: Another familiar favourite, I simply could not live without Batiste.  I always have one (or three!) bottles on the go at one time as it does the best job of disguising any greasy roots.

Enrapture Totem Styler:  Hair tool of the year goes to this baby.  There was actually a period in 2013 where I used this for every hairstyle for 2 months.  It leaves me with the most perfect curls which you can see examples here!  I think this really is the best hair curler around and would recommend it to anybody!

Stay tuned for the next post in my 2013 favourites series...

What were your favourite hair products of 2013?  Recommend me some!

xxxx



0 comments:

Post a Comment