2013 Favourites - Eyes!


 If you’re a regular reader of my blog then you will know that not a day that goes by that I don’t wear smokey eyes.  I’m all about the eyes and think without eyeliner, mascara and eyeshadow I just don’t feel like myself.  Therefore, eye products are super important to me and so choosing my favourites was difficult.  I’ve cheated slightly and gone over by two product, opps! Forgive me!




HD Brows Kit: There hasn’t been a day that’s gone by in the past two years where I haven’t used this product.  Not only is the taupe brown shade perfect for my eyebrows, but they all make incredible eye shadows which I used daily.  This is my holy grail palette which I will continue to forever repurchase!

YSL Babydoll Mascara: A friend gave me this mascara after saying that she couldn’t use it as the fragrance is too heavy and irritated her eyes, but I adore it!  This gives me longest lashes, it’s fully worth the expensive price tag.

Magnifibres: Forever on the quest for an alternative to falsies which I hate, I’ve discovered magnifibres.  You can read my full blog post here – where you can see how it works and just why I love it!

L’Oreal Superliner: Another new find this year.  Are you probably know I wear liquid or gel liner daily and this has become my favourite.  It's nib is very fine which allows me to create the most perfect, intricate flicks.

Urban Decay Shadow in Desperation: With so many palettes that I call my favourite, it’s very rare for me to love an individual eye shadow nowadays. However, (along with MAC’s Nylon, my favourite base shadow) this has been a permanent fixture in my makeup bag.  It’s colour is almost identical to the taupe-grey in the HD Brows palette (with a little more pigment) and I’ve been using it loads to create my signature smokey eye.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Liner: I’m never seen without a dark shade lining my waterline (to the point that a friend actually asked me if my tearducts ever get blocked… if you’re wondering, no, they don’t)! My favourite kohl of 2013 is the Rimmel Scandaleyes in Black.  These pencils are available in a great variety of shades, they are creamy and pigmented which means they don’t tug on your eyes when applying and they last well also!

Bobbi Brown Cool Tones Palette: I discovered and fell in love with Bobbi Brown palettes this year.  After the launch of their incredibly popular Chocolate palette (review here and here), I got my hands on this Cool Toned palette from their Winter collection which contains 6 of the most stunning, matte & shimmery neutral shades.  I ADORE this and love using it. Also perfect for travelling!

There we have it!  The final of my 2013 Beauty Favourites.  I really hope you've enjoyed this mini series.  It's been absolutely wonderful reading your comments and hearing what your favourite products have been too.  I really appreciate every comment I receive on this blog so thank you!

I also filmed a video on my 2013 favourites if you're interested in watching that too!




What were your favourite eyeshadows & mascaras from 2013?

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment