Garnier BB Cream Oily Combination Skin Demo


Garnier BB Cream Oily Combination Skin

For Day to day coverage I wear Garnier BB creams. I've tried a few different BB creams and this one really surprised me. It didn't break me out, In face I would go as far as saying my skin is at its best when I use this. Though it's for "oily skin" it doesn't dry my skin out. If you have oily skin you are going to want a setting spray or powder with this.


PROS: Looks natural and super easy to apply.

CONS: Only two shades so not great for pale or dark skin and some people hate the alcohol smell from it.

I usually blend this down my neck and chest or use fake tan with it. I wish they had more shades, I would use it more often if it wasn't too dark.




You can see the full demo video here: 









0 comments:

Post a Comment