Illamasqua Envy 2013 Collection–Review & Swatches!

When the Envy collection from Illamasqua landed on my doorstep in December it felt like Christmas had come early.  Since then I have loved and cherished each product from this collection and so wanted to share them with you.

ILLAMASQUA 1ILLAMASQUA PALETTE ENVY SWATCHILLAMASQUA BLIZZARDILLAMASQUA CONTOURIMG_3006ILLASMAQYA 2

Fatale Palette £34 – Containing 4 powder shadows, this is Christmas in a palette. The deep cranberry, purple shades work stunningly with the golden and brown to create the most intense winter smokey eye. These shadows are intensely pigmented and great quality as all Illamasqua shadows are!

Nail Varnish in Blizzard £14.50 - I've worn this multiple times already since getting it, layering it atop of other darker polishes (I paired it with a classic red for Christmas day!) and it's really pretty.  It's a clear base which contains small freckles of creamy white specs which resembles snow on the nails.

Sculpting Powder Duo £26 – As soon as I opened the box this went straight into my makeup bag. The blush duo contains two shades; a neutral brown shade for contouring and sculpting and a neutral golden for adding a bit of highlight and definition. These powders are very finely milled and pigmented meaning the tinest bit of product gives you gorgeous definition.  I can not get enough of this product - it's my favourite of the range, compliments my pale skin perfectly and makes me cheekbones look amazing!

Intense Lipgloss in Maiden £14.50 - You guys know I'm not one for nail polishes but this shade is utterly perfect.  It's a creamy, peach toned pink nude which looks lovely and natural over any lipstick or on it's own.

From what I can see, the range is still available in stores and on the Illamasqua website: LINK!  Do let me know if you have any of these products and how you like to use them!

Are you an Illamasqua fan?  What are your favourite products of theirs?

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment