Clarins Everlasting Foundation Before & After!

Another foundation review for you today – I’m rolling them out at the moment!  I’ve wanted to try this foundation for quite a long time, after I saw just how pale their shade range went.  As you know I find it extremely difficult to find foundations that are pale enough for my skin, but I knew the moment I saw this that’d it’d be perfect!

CLARINS FOUNDATION REVIEW
CLARINS FOUNDATION BEFORE AFTER1 CLARINS FOUNDATION BEFORE AFTER2
CLARINS
Wearing the foundation!

Colour: I have both the shades 103Ivory & 104 Nude in my possession, but 103 is my go-to (and the one I am wearing in the photographs above).  It is super pale but still manages to make my skin look glowing and vibrant (and matches my neck perfectly).  The photographs above don’t really do it justice; in real life this looks beautiful on my skin.

Formula/Texture: This has such a gorgeous silky feel, it glides on the skin and as it is so light, it blends flawlessly with a buffing brush.  I find it quite pigmented but it blends out evenly leaving you with a natural coverage, whilst still managing to cover any imperfections and blemishes.  This has quite a distinct smell to it which fades quickly after applying and doesn’t bother me at all.  This is also ‘oil-free’, perfect for those combination skinned-gals.

Price: This retails at £26 per bottle.  Quite a big price tag but I would definitely re-purchase!

SPF: Contains an SPF 15 – perfect!

What I Think: This is the foundation I reach for when I want a natural yet flawless looking base.  I find it hassle-free, easy to apply and perfect for that dewy glow look.  As for it’s ‘Everlasting’ title, I find that it isn't neccersaily 'ever-lasting', but I do feel like it wears really well and almost looks better the longer I've had it on.  I normally apply this around 7am in the morning, and by 10am my skin has the most beautiful, dewy glow which lasts up until around 3pm (when I need to cover up imperfections and blot).  All in all, it's a thumbs up from me!

Have you tried this foundation? What are your thoughts?
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment