Clinique Super Primer: Colour Correct Review!

Primers are always something I have a love/hate relationship with; to me, if they don’t have an added benefit other than ‘helps your makeup stay on longer’ it just seems like an extra, unnecessary step to add to my daily makeup routine.  When I heard that Clinique were bringing out specific face primers for specific skin concerns, I became intrigued… read on to hear my thoughts!

CLINIQUE 1
CLINIQUE2

My main skincare concern (which I’ve spoken about a lot on my blog over the years) is of course my acne-prone skin.  I’ve suffered with it since the age of 18 and it’s finally calmed down a bit this year (with the help of GP described medication).  I still get the occasional blemish (my skin is not yet perfect) and when I do they tend to linger and scar, leaving me with a very unattractive dark red marks.  The only way I’ve found to cover these are to layer on the foundation and apply concealer on top, finally adding a coat of powder to set, although by lunchtime they are always visible again.

One of Clinique’s Super Primer is the Colour Corrects Face Primer; a yellow/orange toned cream which helps colour correct discolorations and blemish marks, leaving you with a silky soft, even base to apply the rest of your makeup.   In a sentence, I’m pretty smitten with this primer.   I can’t tell you how (I’m not scientific enough) but this really does leave my skin looking even with even greater results after applying foundation.  I’m not saying it will fade blemishes, but it definitely makes them less visible after applying foundation and for that, it’s become a staple in my daily face routine!

The NEW Clinique Superprimer Face Primers are available in one universal formula and five tinted formulas designed for specific skin care needs. 30ml RRP £20.00 / €27.00  

Shop now at www.clinique.co.uk or visit a Clinique counter to discover your skin type.  Ask for a foundation fitting and you will receive a complimentary 5-day sample of your chosen formula.

CliniqueLogo

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Clinique via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Clinique

0 comments:

Post a Comment