Early Fall OOTD: A go-to vest, some "fleather" and my Paris Louboutins

Hello Loves! Today I'm sharing with you all a little simple "Early Fall" OOTD from this past weekend. My guy and I went out for a little date night and I decided to officially break out the "faux leather"-ish pants for this season.

This look is SO super simple, comfortable, and classic. I love it.






The 7 For All Mankind skinnies are from last year, but similar styles are everywhere again this year, as this look is definitely not going anywhere. These are "the Skinny" in a coated black finish that resembles a faux leather-ish sheen. They're so lightweight and comfortable... Perfect for wearing in these first few cooler Fall days.
and I know...  I'm totally obsessed with this bag. Every day I tell myself to carry something different, but I'm loving it.


A simple vest can totally make an outfit. I like to always have a few go-to ones for Fall and Winter (LOVE my faux-fur ones for Winter), that I can throw on with anything to instantly make an outfit.
This one totally dressed up an otherwise super plain tank from Target.


Of course, I can't forget the shoes. These are my extra-special Paris Louboutins I purchased a few years ago during my first trip to Paris at a beautiful little Louboutin boutique. These are the "New Simple" pump (120mm). I love the small platform at the toe. It's such a comfortable and versatile shoe.



details:
J. Crew vest, Target tank, 7 For All Mankind skinnies, Christian Louboutin shoes, Coach Studded Mini Tanner bag, Stella & Dot Renegade bracelet, cuff bracelets from thecurrentcustom.com, necklace by "bybellacollection" on Etsy, sunglasses by Ray Ban


Happy Fall Everyone! 
Don't miss Volumes 1 & 2 of my Fall Trends video series! Volumes 3 & 4 are coming up soon so be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel and this blog so you don't miss it!


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment