YSL A/W Range Face of the Day!

There’s something about YSL that makes me go weak at the knees; perhaps it’s the luxurious gold packaging, or gorgeous colours that makes me feel like a princess whilst applying it all.  Anyway, I decided to do a YSL ‘Face of the Day’, using only their products.  Here is what I came up with!

ysl fotd
ysl fotd2
YSL LOOK
YSL LOOK2
ysl lipstick1

Firstly, I applied the new Youth Liberator Serum Foundation (in the shade B10, the palest available) with my fingers all over my face for a natural & dewy, yet flawless base.  I decided on a natural eye without my beloved liquid liner (shock shock, horror horror) and instead opted for a subtle smokey look.  I used a selection of the shades in the Palette City Drive ‘Classy’ Palette (from the A/W 2013 Collection) which consists of 4 shimmering shadows; three neutral browns & a grey.  I used the browns on my eye lid and smudged the grey shadow below my lower lash line, before coating on the BabyDoll mascara onto my lashes.

For the lips, I used a combination of my current favourite lipstick, Rouge Pur Couture in the shade #51 Corail Urbain, which is the most stunning peach coral also from the A/W 2013 collection.  I paired it with a slick of one of the new Rebel Nude Glossy Stains in the shade #105; you know I can’t resist a good peach lippie!  Cheeks were left bare as I’m yet to purchase a YSL blusher (I’m on the case) but this adds to the natural/subtle look.

I hope you liked this post!  I’m planning to do a lot more ‘one brand looks’ in the future, so if you have any you would like to see first then do let me know!  The YSL A/W range is out now in stores, as is their new Rebel Nude Glossy Stains & Youth Liberator Serum Foundation.

Do you like YSL products? What brand face of the day should I do next?
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment