Toni&Guy HairMeetWardrobe Lulu Kennedy Exclusives!

I’ve been using the Toni & Guy HairMeetWardrobe styling products for about a year now (the Glamour hairspray and Casual Sea Salt spray being among my favourites for creating gorgeous and easy hair looks).  This month, Lulu Kennedy (big fashionista) has created an exclusive design for four of the Toni&Guy products, to run alongside the latest key fashion trends. 
I’ve been trialling these products for the past week, so read on to hear my thoughts!


TONI AND GUY
TONI AND GUY2
TONI AND GUY3
L-R TONI&GUY Glamour Volume Plumping Whip, Casual Sea Salt Spray, Classic Shine & Gloss Serum & Creative Stick it up gum !

My two favourites of the bunch are definitely the Classic Shine & Gloss Serum, which I have been using to smooth through the ends of my hair after washing, which helps to smooth my locks and make it more manageable, as well as the Casual Sea Salt Spray, which I use for an effortless beach babe look.  When my hair is damp I spritz this in, scrunch it up and leave to dry naturally.  I then spritz some more on when fully dry and scrunch more; voila!

The Glamour Volume Plumping Whip had me the most intrigued.  On the box it says to apply and massage this into the roots of your hair after washing, and then to use a big barrel brush and hairdryer to style your hair into a gorgeous, voluminous bounce.  I’ve found this works really well with curlers too.  The Creative Stick It Up Gum is more suited towards girls with shorter hair (like the pixie cut which is super on trend) but I’ve found just rubbing a little between my palms and ruffling up my roots gives some texture and volume (just be sure not to go overboard or your hair will look greasy).

One of my favourite things about the HairMeetWardrobe range is it’s affordability (these products all around £7 for a good size) and the fact that they are really easy to get your hands on, in local Boots stores (one of my pet hates being uneasily accessible).

Dress from the head down with TONI&GUY HairMeetWardrobe. Create your look with the exclusive TONI&GUY Limited Edition products designed by Lulu Kennedy.

 Print

Have you ever used Toni&Guy styling products? Which would you most like to try?

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by TONI&GUY via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of TONI&GUY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment