Collective OOTD's (Nov. 1-17, 2012)

 Hello loves! Sorry about the little gap in OOTD posts. I decided to stretch this one out a bit..
Well, it's been a little over two weeks since the last post and I've got a LOT to share! Well, a lot considering I didn't really take a lot of OOTD photos during the first part of the month (explains the little gap...). I typically do an OOTD every other day so I guess it makes sense. Anyway,  hope you guys enjoy!


I LOVE this top. It's literally called the "silk shirt" from VS online and it's amazing. It comes in a million colors and it's fabulous. I wore this outfit to see Breaking Dawn Part 2 on opening day (and ended up wiping waterfalls of tears on the black cuff because I thought I was too tough to cry at a Twilight movie and didn't bring tissues... so bring tissues, that's all I'm sayin).
 top: Moda (VS Online), 7 For All Mankind, Tory Burch "Sophie" wedges, Club Monaco necklace, Louis Vuitton, Tom Ford "Racquel" sunglasses, J. Crew phone cover


This is definitely my favorite outfit out of the whole bunch this time around. Faux fur, faux leather leggins... I call this "faux cavewoman chic". ;)
Sabine vest, LNA top, Club Monaco leggings, Express necklace, J. Crew necklace, Henri Bendel bangle, J.Crew phone case


 I wore this look out to dinner at a fun spot in Atlanta. I absolutely love mixing my favorite tough-looking leather jacket with super feminine pieces like the silk shirt underneath and the shoes.
 Tinley Road jacket, J. Crew silk blouse, 7 For All Mankind leggings, Christian Louboutin "simple" pumps


 I love the easy feel of this look. I wore this out shopping during the day and then out to a relaxed dinner with my husband and some of friends.
 Brandy Melville sweater, LNA leggings, House of Harlow resin necklace, Frye "carmen" harness boots


I'm not even going to lie to you... I have no idea where the heck I was going when I wore this...haha
But I love this look.
Tinley  Road leather jacket, H&M top, 7 For All Mankind leggings, Target boots


Sometimes (ok, most days), I just want to be comfortable. This top is what I like to call a "best friend" wardrobe item. You know, those items that always feel right and that you always feel comfortable and good in.
 Michael Stars top, 7 For All Mankind skinnies, Steve Madden boots, Nashelle necklace


 When I look at this photo, all I can think about is how much I love these shoes. Love. These. Shoes.
 Express top, 7 For All Mankind jeans, J. Crew flats, Henri Bendel studded bangle, cuffs from thecurrentcustom.com, Louis Vuitton


This top brings back good (and kind of stressful...haha) memories. A few Septembers ago during my trip to Paris to work on the Paris Palette with Sigma Beauty, my luggage didn't make it. For 2 days. So we went on a super quick trip to H&M to buy a few things. Which was stressful because for trips, I like planning outfits ahead of time and not just picking out stuff on the fly.  So I grabbed this top figuring I couldn't go wrong with it (and some underwear, hello), and it's one of my all time favorite tops. So comfy and perfect and appropriate anywhere, anytime.
H&M top, 7 For All Mankind leggings, Frye "Carmen" harness boots


Hope you guys enjoyed a little peek into the outfits I put together over the past few weeks! Until next time, loves!


0 comments:

Post a Comment