Manicure Tutorial! How I Get Salon Results at Home....

Happy Saturday Loves!! I'm really excited to share this video/tutorial with you all today because nails have been a bit of an obsession for me lately. All the fun nail art ideas, crazy colors, and glitter...  So many possibilities to express yourself.

You can have all the nail polish in the world, but when it comes to really getting your nails looking like those Instagram/Pinterest photos (yeah, you've seen 'em), things can get tricky.
It's not just about a steady hand or good quality products, it's mostly about how you care for your nails.  I've discovered some great products and simple tricks to get nails looking Pinterest-worthy.  For a super easy and fool-proof painting technique, check out my video below as well.
Nail salons... who needs them? ;)
Hope you guys enjoy!




0 comments:

Post a Comment