How to do smokey eyes with the HD Brows palette!

1HDBROWS

Watch for the tutorial!

One of my most loved eye shadow palettes is the HD Brows palette!  I received this in a Glossybox a year ago now and it’s still going strong, even after daily use!  I use the shadows in this palette on most days to create my signature smokey look and thought I’d film a tutorial showing you how to recreate this look!

To create this look I used Cover FX Total Cover Cream Foundation, MAC’s Nylon Eye shadow, the HD Brows palette, Eyeko Skinny Liquid Liner, Sleek Twist Up Eye Pencil in Midnight, Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara, Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in dolce and Sleek’s Barely There lipstick!

I really hope you enjoy this video!  If you stay tuned till the end, you can see close ups of each products!  Let me know if you like this addition!  I’m also trying to get a little more ‘into' YouTube, so if you would subscribe to my channel I’d be over the moon!

What is your favourite eye shadow palette?  Do you use the HD Brow Palette for eye shadow as well as brows too?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment