October 2012 Favourites!

OCTOBER FAVS

Cover FX Total Cover Cream Foundation – This is the foundation I have been reaching for on most days throughout October.  My skin was playing up last month and I had very blemished skin (probably down to stress and bad eating!) but this full coverage foundation helped to conceal blemishes.  It is quite thick and heavy but works really well when buffed into the skin with the Real techniques Buffing Brush.

Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick – My most used lip product through October was this (as well as my holy grail lippie which is Sleek’s Barely There).  I really want some more of these liquid lipsticks as they have the most incredible pigment meaning you only have to use the tiniest bit to achieve a coloured lip.  This shade (dolce) is a pretty perfect pink with a hint of gold shimmer which looks natural and compliments my skin.

Timotei Pure Dry Shampoo – Timotei are back!  I used to use the range when I was little but now they’ve reformulated their products to contain no parabens etc and have launched a dry shampoo as well.  This dry shampoo is cheap and cheerful and works well to disguise greasy hair.  The smell is not my favourite of all dry shampoos I have tried (it’s like a gentle musky smell) but I would repurchase because it does the job!

Skinetica Anti Blemish  - This was in the October Glossybox and I really like it.  After taking my makeup off, I pour some of this onto a cotton wool pad and sweep it over my skin, especially where it is blemished.  It removes all extra dirt and grime (like a toner would) but also helps blemishes!

Neal & Wolf Super Shine Spray – Another hair product, this time from Neal & Wolf (a luxury brand which I love!).  This spray adds the most subtle, healthy glow and shine to my hair which I adore, without making it look greasy.  This also smells delicious!  Available from gorgeousshop.com

Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk – I worked out that I read five books in October, impressive, huh!  This was one of them which I read on holiday in Croatia.  It’s quite a small book but I got into it straight away.  I hadn’t ever watched Fight Club the film so I had nothing to compare it too (I always personally prefer to read the book before watching the film) but I was hooked and couldn’t put it down.  I really recommend it if you are after a quick read!

What products did you use most last month?  Did you read any books in October?

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment