Avon Guest Blogger!

I have some very, very exciting news to share with you all today!  I was recently chosen to be Avon UK’s Official Guest Blogger on their blog throughout November and December!

Over on their blog I’ve been creating looks using their products (with video and photographs), reviewing products and I’ve even started showcasing some fashion posts!

I thought I’d leave you with a few sneak peeks of posts which are coming up on their blog over the next few weeks, including how to create a purple smokey eye, everyday makeup, how to wear a LBD and Whats in My Bag!)

purple4
IMG_9882avon dress 1
bag1

I’d love for you to check it out and let me know what you think – I’m very excited about it and can’t wait to hear your reaction!

You can read the blog here!

What do you think of Avon products?  What’s your fav?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment