Recent Target Finds: Mirrors

I'm SO glad you guys are enjoying this new little "series" for my blog!
I certainly am. ;)

My last "Target Finds" post got a crazy awesome response from you all (and I really enjoyed doing it), so I'm back with another installment. A quick little post all about mirrors.

I was so impressed a few days ago with Target's mirror selection. I found myself aimlessly wandering through the home decor aisles, as I usually do, and did a MAJOR double take when I saw these beauties.

This is the one that won my heart.

Threshold Arched Windowpane Mirror
It's called the Threshold Arched Windowpane mirror and it's $59.99.  I have seen similar ones go for three times or more. It's made to be more of a "leaner" style mirror. I could see using two of them over a pair of nightstands on each side of the bed, or over a buffet or console table in a foyer. It took everything I had inside me not to buy this beauty, but I really believe our house has reached its decorative mirror quota.
So I will hang it here on my blog instead.

The next mirror is really unique. I've seen these "captain's" style mirrors all over the place over the past few years. I remember Pottery Barn had a similar one for $299, which is no longer available anymore. Yeah, this one is $29.99
Threshold Round Captains Mirror



This one was just beautiful. Looks so much more expensive than it is (well, that's to say with all of these).  I love the gold finish and at $39.99, it's an unbelievable price for the size. 
Threshold Starburst Mirror

So these definitely aren't all that they had, but just the ones I thought were extra special. If any of you have ever gone shopping for mirrors, you probably know how expensive they can get. So check places like Target first. It just might surprise you... ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment