Stageline Lipstick in #38 Review!

Stage Line is a brand that I hadn’t heard of until a few months ago, but learnt that they are a makeup range made for makeup artists.  The products (from the little I’ve seen) are of high quality, so thought I’d review one of their lippies for you today.

STAGELINE LIPSTICK 4
STAGELINE LIPSTICK1 STAGELINE LIPSTICK3
The first thing I noticed when trying this lipstick is how smoothly it applied onto my lips – it glided on leaving an intense amount of colour.  The formula is incredibly pigmented and soft and so it was a pleasure to use.  The colour itself is perfect for this A/W, a dark, cherry red.
There only negatives about this lippie is the price – it retails at £15, which is super expensive for a relatively unknown brand, in my opinion.  Another problem is the fact that as far as I know you can only buy them online at their website.  I don’t personally like buying makeup products without seeing them in the flesh first to be honest, as I like to see what colours I’m getting in real life.  I think if Stage Line lowered their prices and made their products more accessible, the brand would be fab!

You can buy Stageline products from their website - www.Stageline.co.uk

Have you ever tried or heard of Stage Line products?  What is your favourite cherry red lipstick?
xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment