My September Favorites! (Beauty)

How crazy is it that it's OCTOBER!? Wow, has this year flown by.  September has been such an exciting month for me. So many awesome things are coming up that I cannot wait to share with you all.  I know, I'm such a tease.

But for now I will share with you my favorite beauty products for the month of September. Products from my collection that have been getting the most action. Some new, some old. Also, check out my video for more info on an an exciting upcoming product launch by me and more details on each of the products.


Products mentioned in the video:
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine lipstick in Boy
YSL Rouge Pure Shine lipstick in #24
MAC Mineralize Skinfinishes in Perfect Topping & Semi-Precious Pearl
Sigma F55 brush
Michael Kors perfume "scent trick" (see video)
Revlon Smoky Shadow Stick in Torch
Deborah Lippmann glitter nail polishes


What were your favorites this month??

0 comments:

Post a Comment