OOTD DUMP


Ok, so I'm going to work on a new title for this series, but it seemed most appropriate.  I just hate the word "dump". But that's what this is. A big ole' outfit of the day dump.

Since I don't always do OOTD posts for each and every outfit on my blog, but I regularly post them on Instagram, I figured I would designate Wednesdays to OOTD Dump posts.  Hump Day, Dump Day.
...yeah, I won't say that again.  I mean, at least I didn't call the post that. Hump is another one of those words that always sound inappropriate.

Ok, mind out of the gutter, Tiffany.

Hopefully these types of posts will be helpful and interesting because everything is in one place: Photos, outfit details, ideas for where to wear it, where I wore it, and more interesting tid-bits.

This one contains photos not just from this week since this is the start of this whole series. For the following OOTD posts, I'll stick to just the particular week.  No, the photos aren't always going to look super professional or all the same.  Most photos are taken from my iPhone when I post to Instagram. Just keeping it real.
Occasionally, if I feel like it, I still may do a post on just one outfit here and there, but I'll still do these little collective posts once a week or every few weeks. Whichever makes most sense for the particular time.  Some weeks may have more, some may have less. Just depends on how many looks I photograph.

Here are some of my recent OOTD photos I've recently posted on Instagram with alllll of their details.

 I LOVE shoulder cut-outs.  This top is silky, amazing, and versatile.
Sparkle & Fade top (Urban Outfitters), 7 For All Mankind zip-ankle skinnies, Tory Burch bag, Cynthia Vincent Wedges


 The next look is one of my favs. I LOVE my printed corduroys. Looking back, I would have paired these with some nude heels or some suede taupe wedges. I wore this to the mall, so flats were the obvious choice.
 Express top, Club Monaco printed corduroy skinnies, Tory Burch flats, Louis Vuitton bag, Henri Bendel ring set


 So I really love this next top. So much that I wore it probably 8 days out of the past 2 weeks...haha. But seriously, it's so versatile. I love the way the leather details on the sleeves give it some edge.
 Club Monaco top, J. Crew bubble necklace (outlet), Henri Bendel large bangle

...and again
 Club Monaco top, House of Harlow resin necklace, 7 For All Mankind skinnies, Louis Vuitton bag, Henri Bendel studded bracelet


I really love this next outfit. Relaxed, but put-together. I wear an outfit like this during the day with flats and with heels like this to go out at night. I wore this out to dinner.
 Krisa Jacket (singer22.com), Club Monaco top, 7 For All Mankind ankle-zip skinnies, YSL pumps, Louis Vuitton bag


This next top is SO fun. It's super relaxed and comfortable, but with an edgy studded collar detail. When it gets cooler, I'll wear this top with a jacket or under a preppier crew-neck sweater to toughen it up a bit.
 top from Dress Up boutique, 7 For All Mankind "gummy" skinnies, Tory Burch leopard flats, Henri Bendel large bangle


You guys may notice I wear A LOT of 7 For All Mankind... Well, the truth is I have a hard time finding pants to fit me and theirs never disappoints.  My issue is that I have curves (ahem, hips and a rear), yet I wear a smaller size. The majority of pants I try on in the size I need don't fit me in the waist or behind. Or, if I get a size that fits those areas, they're baggy everywhere else.  7FAM seems to have a curvier cut and I like it.  It's funny how different brands are cut totally differently.  The problem is, they can be pricey. Every pair shown in this post were purchased from Hautelook or other similar sites.  They do 7FAM sales often, so I just make sure to shop those when there's something particular I'm looking for. 

So what do you guys think about this new series? Any ideas for names that don't include the words "Dump" or "Hump"?? ;)

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram! Search "makeupbytiffanyd" from the app!

0 comments:

Post a Comment