Let's Meet Up!

Next weekend (Sunday, October 28th) I will be back in Minnesota at the Mall of America to meet YOU guys! I am so very excited. This event is extra special because it's not just a meet-up, but an exclusive pre-launch event for my new Defining Eyes kit that I've been teasing you guys with for a while now.

Beside the fact that we'll totally hang out, those that can make it will be able to get a FIRST exclusive look at the INSIDE of my new Defining Eyes kit I created for Sigma Beauty. You'll also be able to purchase it at 20% off -- an entire MONTH before it will be available to anyone else! Not to mention GIFT BAGS full of freebies and exclusive discounts for the new Sigma store.

Isn't the outside gorgeous?
 

Did I mention we'll totally hang out? ;)

Sunday, October 28
1:00 – 3:00 PM
Mall of America Rotunda
 MOA website event page 
**I will be there from 1-3, however, you may get there as early as 11 to go ahead and secure a place in line for the event and purchase the palette. There will be 300 available that day. 

So if you plan on having fun with me at the event, BE SURE to send a quick little RSVP email to marketing@sigmabeauty.com.  

Ok, so I'm getting ahead of myself...
For quite some time now, I've been working with Sigma Beauty to develop a really special makeup kit just for eyes. Seeing what was once just an idea in my head come to life in an actual kit I can share with you all is such an amazing feeling. It is fabulous and I cannot wait for you all to see it. From start to finish, I was very hands-on in creating the concept, products, design, etc.  I can't tell you how excited I am to finally share with you all this makeup kit I've created.

 I LOVE getting to meet you guys. I know you all see me pretty regularly online, but it means so much for me to be able to meet you all too.
See you then!  


0 comments:

Post a Comment