Rainy Days Call for Neon... OOTD

Hello Loves! Hope you all are having a sunnier Monday than I am.  Actually, I really love rainy days sometimes. Today it's been fun staying cozy inside the house filming a few videos for the week and doing some productive things.  So before I head out, I decided to share with you all today's bright neon look.  No pretty outdoor background today. A flood warning isn't really conducive to taking photos of my outfit outside.

Oh, and please ignore the little gold table and extra junk in the background... I'm redoing the powder room downstairs so this room kind of became a landing spot. Look out for a post on that later in the week!




I LOVE LOVE LOVE the little cutout in the back of this top. I like that it's definitely there, but it's subtle. It doesn't expose your entire back. Because let's face it... backless neon tops can be tricky. This one shows a bit of skin and adds interest, but still looks classy.

If you love the sock bun, check out my full tutorial on this hairstyle HERE (It's SO easy!).

And let's just be honest. I definitely changed into flats before I left the house. No way I was taking these babies out in this serious rain. But they're perfect with the outfit, so I had to share. :)




details.
Express top, Forever 21 zip ankle skinnies, Stella & Dot Rebel pendant, Steve Madden shoes, hammered cuff bracelets from thecurrentcustom.com, C. Wonder large spike bangle, Stella & Dot Renegade bracelet, Henri Bendel spotlight hoops


0 comments:

Post a Comment