Sleek Candy Collection Review and Swatches!

As a girl who is addicted to sweets and regularly pops out to the sweet shop in my lunchtime at work (SugarSin in Covent Garden if anyone is wondering, is just fabulous!) then I’m partial to a bit of bright candy themed makeup too!

Sleek are hitting us with a gorgeous limited edition range for 2013’s spring/summer and I thought I’d give you the low down!

SLEEK CANDY 1 

sleek candy2
sleek candy palette
Sleek i-Divine Palette in I Candy –

The Sleek Candy palette contains a plethora of sweet, candy like shades (with amazing names, might I add!). 

As usual, there are a variety of shimmer and matte shades (the shimmers tending to be more striking and pigmented) which can be used to create many stunning bright looks, perfect for spring/summer! 

My favourites are – Parma Violet (which I think would make a lovely smoky eye as an alternative black) as well as Apple Sour, Cream Soda and Aniseed.

This retails for £7.99 – bargain for 12 gorgeous shadows.

sleek candy 3 Blush by 3 Palette in Sweet Cheeks

Last year Sleek bought out their Blush By 3 Products which I fell in love with and there is a new one  in this collection. 

This palette of three blushers contains one cream and two powder blushers, all in bright pink shades. 

Candy Floss is a cream pink blush which leaves your skin really dewy with a hint of colour. 

Dolly Mix is a pale, blue-toned baby pink blush and Cupcake (my personal favourite) is a stunning shimmery golden pink!

This retails at £9.99

sleek candy 4 Pout Paint in Lol-Lip-Pop

I ADORE Sleek’s Pout Paints, they are a cheaper alternative to my much loved OCC lip tars and I cherish them (you can read my post about Sleek’s other Pout Paints here). 

A blue based candy pink has been released with this range and it is the perfect Barbie pink to wear all throughout summer. 

This retails at £4.99

There we have it!  The Sleek Candy collection.  These are out in Superdrug stores right now.  I’d love to hear which of these you will be picking up!

Which product are you eyeing up from the range?  Do you like to wear bright eye shadows?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment