OOTDS That Didn't Make It and High-Wasited Shorts...

Today I'm bringing you guys a little combo post. Today's OOTD combined with some recent looks that didn't make the blog.
Well, I guess technically they're making the blog now... But you get the idea.
OOTDs that I didn't really get a lot of photos of, or ones that I only showed on Instagram. Follow me there if you don't! I post photos on there daily.

So let's start with today's look.



OBSESSED with these new higher-waisted navy striped shorts I got recently (under $30 from J. Crew Factory). LOVE them. Especially paired with a bright pink top and a fun statement bracelet (also el cheapo from J. Crew Factory).

details:
Express top, J. Crew Factory Shorts, J. Crew Factory bracelet, thecurrentcustom.com hammered cuffs, Louis Vuitton Eva Clutch, Target wedges (mine are no longer available, but they currently have a few very similar styles), Tom Ford sunglasses, Nikki Reed for 7 For All Mankind pendant





Love this dress. I featured this look last month in my little "denim vs. chambray" post here. This dress has been one of my fav pieces this Spring season.  I'll definitely carry it easily into the Summer months with some fun and bright accessories.
details:
J. Crew denim dress, J. Crew belt, Tory Burch sandals, Henri Bendel bracelets




Love these shorts. Another awesome J. Crew Factory find. I've been slightly J. Crew-obsessed lately. 

details:
Express top, J. Crew Factory shorts, Stella & Dot Rebel Pendant, Stella & Dot Renegade bracelet, thecurrentcustom.com cuff bracelets, Louis Vuitton Lumineuse PM, Tom Ford sunglasses, Henri Bendel spotlight hoops



I feel like maybe I've shown this one here... Oh well, I love this top. As I've said on here many times, it's one of my favorites. Works any season and goes with anything. Everyone needs a comfy, flowy top like this.  It's definitely a staple for me.

details:
H&M top, 7 For All Mankind The Skinny, Tory Burch shoes, Louis Vuitton Lumineuse PM (see more details on this bag in my post HERE), Stella & Dot Rebel pendant





I wore this during a very cold Spring day. It kept me warm, but still looked appropriate for Spring. I kind of refused to break my sweaters and boots back out, so a long maxi and a fun jacket worked perfectly.

details:
Krisa jacket, Target tank, Ella Moss maxi skirt, Stella & Dot Rebel Pendant, Tory Burch earrings






THESE SHORTS.  Such a great buy from Forever 21 at only $15.80. They're really great quality and were really comfortable. To see more items I purchased from Forever 21 including these shorts, check out my latest Forever 21 Haul video HERE.

 details:
LNA top, J. Crew Factory necklace, Forever 21 shorts, Stella & Dot Renegade Bracelet, Louis Vuitton Lumineuse PM, Chanel sunglasses, J. Crew phone case






Hope you guys are having a fabulous weekend!! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment