Amazing Target Shoe Finds...

Hello and Happy Friday, Loves! I thought I'd squeeze in one more little post before the weekend.

So I usually keep my "haul" posts video-exclusive, but I figured I'd share with you all my little shoe haul from Target real quick. No fancy photos... Just snapped a few with my iPhone to share with you guys!


So I'm doing this mainly for two reasons- First, because if you've gathered anything about me at all so far, it's that I LOVE Target, and second, well ,because they are SO affordable! All $29.99.  Plus, I've kind of slacked on my "Target Finds" posts lately. I promise I'm going to get back into those!

Back to the shoes... I love that they have a lot more selection online as well that differ from styles you can pick up in-store. You can seriously find any type of shoe you'd ever need there.  I grabbed some amazing finds... Let's check 'em out.




So this first pair is called the "Susy Strappy Heel".
I love these so much... I was really wanting a nude version of my Steve Madden "Realov" sandals that I have in black and gold (Target has a "Susy" version similar to those too, fyi).  These are a dead-ringer for that style. They're actually really comfortable too. This style is available only online.




This next pair is called the "Pearlynn Chunky Peep Toe Heel". I had been eyeing these at the store for a while, and finally decided to get them during my little online spree. I love the chunky heel and the ivory faux snake print material. You guys know I also love a good pop of gold.




These may be my favorite. I'm obsessed with this color. These are the "Tammy Plank Wedge" in Nectar.  These are online-exclusive too. I've never been a huge fan of the plank wedge. To me, they always sort of look like they can't decide whether they're a wedge or a heel. But these are actually really flattering on. These are just the sweetest little pair of shoes ever.

So which ones are your favorites?? Any amazing Target finds lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment