Empties #3

Boy, I’ve been a busy bee lately… just look how many beauty products I’ve used up!  I know I have a problem with hoarding products, along with the inability to throw things away, so I made it my mission to stick to a product and use it until it’s empty!
Here are the products I’ve finished… read below for what I think about them and if I’d repurchase!

empties3
EMPTIES 3

Beauty Products Used up!

Bioderma – This is possibly my favourite makeup remover as it does a wonderful job of removing even the heaviest of eye makeup.  I soak a cotton pad in this, place it on my eye for up to 15 seconds and wipe away.  The skin around my eyes can be quite sensitive, however this doesn’t irritate them at all.

VO5 Dry Shampoo x 3- Can’t quite believe that I’ve been through three bottles of this dry shampoo since my last empties video!  I’ve mentioned before that I use dry shampoo daily and that this is my favourite type as they smell gorgeous and leave my hair revitalised without looking powdery.

Garnier Fructis Hair Spray – I really like this hairspray purely because it sells really good.  I would probably repurchase, although the lid kinda broke after a few uses.

L’Oreal Elnett Satin Hair Spray – This is a fantastic hairspray if you want your style to stay in place, however I really dislike the musky scent of it.

TRESemme Platinum Strength Deep Conditioning Treatment – I love using hair masks as a little extra treat for my hair whilst I shave/exfoliate etc in the bath and this is the one that I’ve been reaching for the most and used up!  It smells good and leaves my hair feeling soft.

Joico K-Pak Deep Penetrating Reconstructor Mask – I do love Joico products, despite being a little pricey.  This one smelt like bananas and added some moisture back into my locks.

Blanx Extra White Toothpaste – This is supposed to be a toothpaste treatment that you use for a few weeks at a time, which makes your teeth super white.  I can’t say I’ve really noticed a difference though so I’m not sure that I’d repurchase.

Sleek Lipstick in Barely There – My favourite lipstick EVER and the first lipstick I’ve EVER used up and finished!   This is a very big deal!

Sleek Lash Out Mascara – You can read a review of this here – http://www.katiesbeautyblog.com/2012/02/sleek-lash-out-mascara-review.html  really liked it and would probably repurchase!

Maxfactor False Lash Effect Mascara x2 – This is one of my all time favourite mascaras.  It is really affordable, has a lovely fat plastic brush and just makes my eyelashes look incredible without making them clumpy.  I’ve finished two of these recently.

MAC False Lash Extreme Black Mascara – I loved this mascara also but it’s a little bit pricey for constant use, in my opinion.

The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara – This was my go to mascara for a very long time throughout school and university.  It’s a goodun.

The Body Shop Liquid Eyeliner – Another one of my go-to products and the one that got me into liquid eyeliners.  This liner is super easy to use and lasts really well on the skin.  I’d recommend it if your a liquid liner virgin and want an easy one to practise with.

MAC Eyeshadow in Nylon – This must be the fourth pot of this eyeshadow that I’ve gone through.  I wear MAC’s Nylon every single day as it’s the most gorgeous shimmery cream, gold.  I use this underneath my brow bone and on the inner corner or my eye and sometimes also as an eyeshadow base too.  I’ve already got a backup waiting. I love it.

MAC Paintpot in Bare Study – Bare Study is a shimmery champagne gold paint pot which has finally dried up.  I really like this although wouldn’t repurchase as I’d want to try other shades!

There we have it!  All of the products I’ve recently finished!  Be sure to check out the video above as well for an extra giggle.

What beauty products have you used up recently?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment