Blu-Ray nails... kind of.

Sally Hansen HD Hi-Definition nail color in "Blu"

When I was last at the drugstore, this "HD" line of brightly colored nail polishes really stood out to me. Mostly this blue shade. Since blue is my absolute favorite color, I had to pick this stuff up. The actual color is much more unique than it photographs.
While the shade range of these HD polishes are insanely bright and unique, I have a few complaints about the actual formula. To me, it seemed (in this shade at least) to be a bit thin and applied a little streaky. It was hard to get an even first coat. The first coat was extremely sheer. I was really disappointed at first. But after applying the second coat, it looked beautiful. Pictured is only two coats however, next time I'll probably try three just to make the color even more intense.
If you like bright, unique colors, this line is something to try! I might go back for the green and orange shades.



0 comments:

Post a Comment