Pink Nail Varnish!

I love nailvarnish! You will never catch me without it on, so I will be posting weekly my favourite, with swatches and a small review on each.

Today I'm reviewing two of my favourite pink nailvarnishes, one Barry M and one Stargazer! Both are so cheap but so beautiful and well worth it!

Stargazer, available in New Look and other small chemists £2.50


This is probably my favourite nailvarnish ever! The formula is really different to any other NVs I have tried. It glides on in the smallest layer ever (if that makes sense? Its quite a thin formula) yet it holds so much pigment. Because of the thiness of it, it dries in a matter of seconds. I've also worn this under UV light and because its a neon pink, it glows! It chips in a few days, but because it dries so quickly you can always just put another layer on. I definitley recommend stargazers make-up in general if you're after bright neon colours!


Barry M £2.95 - 279 Bright Pink


This colour as you can see is a gorgeous baby pink, its quite abit brighter than it is in these pictures but you get the drift! The formula is creamy and thick, like most Barry M nailvarnishes, and it takes a while for a layer to dry, but its worth the wait for the cute colour!

Whats you're favourite nail varnish colour? Have you tried any of Stargazers make-up before?

XXX

0 comments:

Post a Comment