MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash Mascara Review & FOTD!

I’ve always been pretty funny when it comes to mascara – I can’t seem to ever find one that I like and that gives me exactly what I want.  I’ve been using my favourite – The Body Shop’s Super Volume Mascara for the past year, but since receiving this in September I haven’t stopped using it!

IMG_0369

I’ve only ever tried one other MAC mascara and I wasn’t that impressed (Fibre Rich Lash Mascara), it just didn’t do much for my lashes, but I’ve been pleasantly surprised with this product and would recommend it to my friends and to you guys!

THE WAND

IMG_0389

The wand is nothing special, reminds me of Rimmel’s Extra Super Lash wand, kind of cone shaped but it gives me exactly what I want with my lashes!

WITHOUT

before

ONE COAT

IMG_0303

One coat is good but I think you definitely need a second just to lengthen more and to help separate the lashes – they can sometimes look slightly clumpy after one coat.  Gives you a great dramatic black colour though, perfect for night and day.

TWO COATS

IMG_0356

Love, love!  How lovely does it make my barely-existent lashes look!   Perfection in a tube I say.  A second coat really combs through the lashes to help separate as well as adding extra length and volume.

CONCLUSION -

This mascara does the trick of volumizing the lashes & darkening them but without leaving them looking too false or clumpy.  I hate mascara’s that are too subtle as much as I hate mascaras that are too obvious, and I find that this sits perfectly between the two, giving me gorgeous long lashes with my day-to-day smokey eye look.  A bit pricey at around £12.50 but I think its worth it!

A quick FOTD with me wearing the mascara!

face1 

IMG_0061

Eyes 

  • Boots 17 eyeshadow in Chalice
  • MAC Nylon eyeshadow
  • TBS Liquid Liner
  • GOSH kohl liner
  • MAC Zoomlash Mascara

Face

  • MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC15
  • TBS All in One Face Base 02
  • MAC Hipness Blush

Lips

  • MAC Chatterbox Lipstick

What’s your favourite mascara?  Have you tried this one? What do you think?

XXXX

0 comments:

Post a Comment