EOTD!

I did this look yesterday for work!

1

2

What d’ya think? It was pretty fun and so simple to do! 

Products used -

  • Gosh – Velvet touch eyeliner in Black Ink
  • The Body Shop – Liquid liner in Black
  • The Body Shop – Eye Definer in 10 Brilliant Blue
  • The Body Shop – Shimmer waves 19, shade 04 Sparkling Sky and 02 Sea Shell ( See previous post!)
  • Rimmel – Max Volume Flash mascara in 001 Ultra Black

SO I primed my eyelids with UDPP, then using a big eye shadow brush, I covered my whole lids with 02 Sea shell for a nice sparkling gold base.  Then I lined my eye with Gosh’s black kohl on the bottom and on the waterline and used the liquid liner on the top lash line.  I then took the blue eye pencil and added it around the whole eye gently and then blended in 04 Sparkling sky eye shadow over the top of the blue kohl! Simple as huh!  Then I just added mascara and voila!  Once I improve my video-skill-techniques I might make an actual video on how to do this look if anyone wants it!

Hope every ones having a lovely pancake day!!! X

3

0 comments:

Post a Comment