MACs upcoming collection!

So I’ve just happened upon this gorgeous range on Specktra.com and I am SO excited!

MAC-To-the-beach-promo-products-2

How beautiful are those seahorses and star fish!  The collection is called ‘To The Beach’ is due in shops in May this year and I can’t wait.  I’m not one to go crazy with MAC’s collections, I only invest in their stuff that I really love and will use, but those blushes are irresistible!  I’m not too keen on the yuky green and orange colour packaging though, I think a nice baby blue to match the cream of the shells/sea horses would be much more attractive!  Even the black packaging below looks better!

MACsum

Thanks again to Specktra for these images.  Heres a link to the thread…

What do you think of this collection?!

Katie XX

0 comments:

Post a Comment