About Me

Hey everyone! Welcome to my blog!


I'm a self-taught makeup artist and beauty product junkie from Atlanta, Georgia. My husband Brad and I bought our first home a few years ago in that area as well. If you follow me on twitter, you've probably heard of him before (and all of our crazy adventures turning our house into a home that we love). That's something else you should know about me. I'm obsessed with interior design and all things DIY. We'll get more into that a bit later.




Let's not leave out Waylon, our Golden Retriever, who can usually be found stealing the show in most of my videos. He also floods my twitter and Twitpic accounts daily with his cuteness.



After spending my college years majoring in education and teaching little ones, I discovered that I am truly a teacher at heart. However, I had always dreamed of becoming a makeup artist. By combining my love of teaching with my love of makeup, I ventured into the world of YouTube creating makeup and beauty how-to videos for fun. People started watching and the channel grew faster and larger than I could have ever imagined. I had no idea it would ever become what it has and I'm so thankful for all my subscribers! It's truly so much fun and very rewarding knowing that I'm able to reach so many people and do what I love.
I now have two YouTube channels. MakeupByTiffanyD, my first and main channel, and my "priority" where videos are concerned, is all about beauty. It's my baby. Makeup tutorials, beauty advice, product reviews... anything beauty related you could ever imagine can be found there. I post on that channel regularly.
Then there's TiffanyDtv. Crazy and random is what would describe the pile of nonsense that goes on there. From talking about books, my life, my puppy, taking my viewers along with me to Paris, Vegas, or even a theme park... It can all be found there. Even little "tours" of rooms of our home. Another thing you need to know about me... I LOVE home decor and anything diy. I even posted a little shelf-building tutorial on there recently. Yes, you read that correctly...haha.
I've gotten to do so many fun and exciting things because of my beauty vlogging & blogging. I've met so many amazing people, worked with some of the best companies, traveled all over the United States, and most recently, to Paris! It's really been so much fun and a dream come true.
Welcome to my lil' makeup world!
xoxo,
Tiffany


Watch my "Little Sweet YouTube Story" here:





0 comments:

Post a Comment