MAC Grand Duos Collection


EEEEEK!!! Ok, so since I am IN LOVE with the MAC Mineralized Blushes, this is totally thrilling to me. I just saw these images on Specktra and honestly, I think MAC got it right. From what it appears, half is a single color blush that is probably the same formula as the Mineralized Blush. The other half appears to be a gorgeous marbelized shade that complements the blush color perfectly. I could totally see myself swirling both colors for a cheek color with some sheen, or going with the obvious use: Blush on cheeks, pretty-swirly-MSF'ey goodness side for a pretty highlight. I CAN'T WAIT!!
The collection is set to release March 12, 2009.

Looook how preeety...

Moon River


Image Credits/Info. Credit: mmmail.com and *osprey* via Specktra.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment